👋 About us
Hello, we are Meiro. Through our product – a Customer Data Platform (CDP) – and thanks to years of our know-how, we solve the issue of fragmented customer data for businesses. CDPs give access to organized, clean, and stitched customer data from multiple data sources. The strength of a CDP is its ability to integrate any data source in and out of the platform. The data are collected, consolidated, cleaned and ready to be used in other systems and tools.
Our headquarters are in Singapore, our R&D center is in the Czech Republic, and our teams are distributed across Asia and Europe. We serve clients in multiple geographies including Southeast Asia, Australia, Central Europe, and Scandinavia.
Besides being data nerds, we are passionate about creating communities. Through our non-profit project, shelovesdata.com, we educate & upskill women from all backgrounds about data, digital marketing, engineering, and the world of new technologies.
Our international marketing team is looking for a content marketing lead who’d be interested in becoming an expert in managing CDP, playing with data, and coming up with smother ways to communicate our product and vision.
📍 What can you expect from this position?
- You will drive higher awareness and reputation for Meiro and thought leadership through content excellence.
- You will build consistent and compelling materials for product marketing and internal and external documents.
- Your job is to provide strong support for sales through event management, content creation, and lead nurturing.
- Improving partnerships and partners’ experience with Meiro via marketing activities is also your responsibility.
🔧 Your regular day might look like this
- You’ll work closely with the product team to create product update announcements, including blogs, newsletters, etc.
- Lead the content development and refresh of sales support material like company credentials, Use cases & case studies, and other company info-related material.
- Every day you work closely with our in-house digital marketing and design leads to develop assets and distribution strategies for brand campaigns.
- You will manage all Meiro’s online and offline events including logistics planning, promotion, and lead generation & follow-ups.
- Work with the professional services team to create client engagement programs.
- You will also work closely with partners to co-create joint marketing programs such as a mixture of events, content, webinar, conferences, etc.
- Hands-on conceptualization, drafting, distribution, and overall management of all organic social media contents and organization newsletters.
👩🏻💻 What do we expect from a content marketing lead?
- At least 2-4 years of experience in Marketing and communication. (higher preference for a mix of in-house and agency experience).
- Ideally worked in a similar company and related industry as Meiro (B2B Mar-tech tools, SAAS tools).
- Worked closely with tech-product teams to develop product marketing.
- A solid understanding of current digital and social marketing practices.
- Highly proficient in content writing with examples of the published content. Strong command of English especially in written form is a must.
- Experience in event management will be a big plus.
- Confident, self-starter, and able to adapt to a highly dynamic work environment
- Great communication skills and experience working with multiple markets and time zones.
🤝 Here’s what we offer
- A tremendous innovative team of experts, which will elevate your career
- Flexible remote job, but you can use our office in Impact Hub Prague
- Rapid career growth, self-realization, and education
- An international environment of our company & our client you’d be working with
- A good financial compensation based on your skills and experience
If you like this position, don’t be shy to try it! Write us a letter or story about why you’d be a great fit for this role, and send us your previous projects with your CV or Linkedin profile at [email protected].