Our international team is rapidly growing both in Czechia and Singapore and we’d like to find an experienced person who will lead our HR activities, bring a new vision, and help us to innovate our HR approach. The manager will gradually build our HR department and will become a part of our management team.
He or she is here to support our multicultural teams to make our colleagues satisfied, motivated, and educated. This position is great for a people-oriented, proactive, and engaging personality – someone who wants to grow, learn and motivate a team, ideally based in Prague, CZ.
👩🏻💻 Who are we looking for?
- A person with at least 3 years of experience in the HR department and recruiting environment
- A people-oriented, experienced person who will build our HR department and run day-to-day operations as well as support and develop Meiro’s overall business strategy
- A structured planner with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- A leader who will focus on developing the skills and capabilities of our rapidly growing team
- A person with good communication skills both verbal and written in English as well as in Czech
📍What can you expect from this position?
- In this role, you will be leading the overall company HR activities to support our diverse international team in the Czech Republic and Singapore
- You will partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- You will set up the remuneration structure across the company and conduct performance and salary reviews
- You will build innovative resourcing solutions to attract the best talent, designing the onboarding and offboarding processes within the company
- We expect you to manage the whole hiring process from the application stage, interview process salary recommendations to closing candidates and the onboarding process
- You will ensure all company HR policies are up to date and applied consistently
- A part of this job is also driving our team’s improvement through arranging courses and learning sessions and general taking care of their well-being
- The HR Manager is an ambassador for the Meiro brand in the greater community
🤝 What do we offer
- A great opportunity to build HR in an innovative and fast-growing company across two continents
- Full-time/part-time (at least 30 hours a week) position. You can work mainly from home, but you can use our offices in Prague and Brno
- Rapid career growth, self-realization, and education
- The international and multicultural environment of our company with a real hybrid (online/offline) work system
- A good financial compensation based on your skills and experience
👋 Who is Meiro?
In Meiro, through our product – a Customer Data Platform (CDP) – and thanks to years of our know-how, we solve the fragmentation of customer data for companies all over the world. CDP gives access to organized, clean, and stitched customer data from multiple data sources. The strength of CDP is its ability to integrate any data source in and out of CDP. The data are collected, consolidated, cleaned and ready to be used in other systems and tools.
Our headquarters is in Singapore with part of our team. The rest of us are based between Brno and Prague. You could find our clients in Australia, Southeast Asia, Central Europe, or Scandinavia.
Besides data, we are very good at creating communities. You might have heard about Shelovesdata.com. It’s Meiro’s non-profit project which is teaching mostly women about data, digital marketing, engineering, and the world of new technologies.
If you like this position, don’t be shy to try it! Tell us about your previous projects, and send us your CV or Linkedin profile at [email protected].