👋 About us
Hello, we are Meiro. Through our product – a Customer Data Platform (CDP) – and thanks to years of our know-how, we solve the issue of fragmented customer data for businesses. CDPs give access to organized, clean, and stitched customer data from multiple data sources. The strength of a CDP is its ability to integrate any data source in and out of the platform. The data are collected, consolidated, cleaned and ready to be used in other systems and tools.
Our headquarters are in Singapore, our R&D center is in the Czech Republic, and our teams are distributed across Asia and Europe. We serve clients in multiple geographies including Southeast Asia, Australia, Central Europe, and Scandinavia.
Besides being data nerds, we are passionate about creating communities. Through our non-profit project, shelovesdata.com, we educate & upskill women from all backgrounds about data, digital marketing, engineering, and the world of new technologies.
Our marketing team is looking for a motivated and energetic Marketing Intern. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in B2B marketing, play a pivotal role in understanding and implementing the latest technologies, and contribute to the next exciting phase of our growth.
🔧 Your regular day might look like this
- Event logistics: Assisting with event planning & logistics for webinars, roundtables, conferences, and other industry events
- Content creation: Assist with content & creative development for website, blog, newsletters, and social media, including SEO implementation
- Marketing research: Collating competitive insights and sharing industry best practices on topics such as creative campaigns, customer journeys, and lead generation tactics, among others
- Marketing tech stack: You will also learn how to manage marketing automation: CMS and CRM tools like WordPress, Smart Emailing, Integromat, Pipedrive, and of course CDP
👩🏻💻 This is who you are
- Passion to learn about data-driven marketing
- You study marketing communication or are interested in entering the digital marketing career
- A resourceful self-starter with a growth mindset
- Prior experience with event management, WordPress, and social media management is a big plus is an understanding of qualitative and quantitative market research practices
- You’re based in Prague and proficient in English, written and spoken communication
🤝 Here’s what we offer
- You’ll gain invaluable marketing skills in Software & Data company
- Guidance and mentorship for your career growth and professional development
- Contract for 3 months with fixed salary (20 hours per week) with the possibility of further extension
- A potential career opportunity in the future
- A great innovative team of experts, which will elevate your career
- Flexible work both in our office an Impact Hub and remotely
- Vibrant international team with a fun company culture
If you like this position, hit apply now! Tell us about your previous projects, send us your CV or Linkedin profile at [email protected].