👋 About us
Hello, we are Meiro. Through our product – a Customer Data Platform (CDP) – and thanks to years of our know-how, we solve the issue of fragmented customer data for businesses. CDPs give access to organized, clean, and stitched customer data from multiple data sources. The strength of a CDP is its ability to integrate any data source in and out of the platform. The data are collected, consolidated, cleaned and ready to be used in other systems and tools.
Our headquarters are in Singapore, our R&D center is in the Czech Republic, and our teams are distributed across Asia and Europe. We serve clients in multiple geographies including Southeast Asia, Australia, Central Europe, and Scandinavia.
Besides being data nerds, we are passionate about creating communities. Through our non-profit project, shelovesdata.com, we educate & upskill women from all backgrounds about data, digital marketing, engineering, and the world of new technologies.
Our marketing team is looking for a motivated and energetic Marketing Intern. In this role, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in B2B marketing, play a pivotal role in understanding and implementing the latest technologies, and contribute to the next exciting phase of our growth.
🔧 Your regular day might look like this
- Content creation: Assist with content & creative development for website, blog, newsletters, and social media, including SEO implementation
- Digital campaign management & reporting: Setting up and tracking of digital campaigns across key platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Marketing tech stack: Managing marketing automation, CMS, and CRM tools like WordPress, Smart Emailing, Integromat, Pipedrive and JIRA
- Event logistics: Assisting with event planning & logistics for webinars, roundtables, conferences, and other industry events
- Marketing research: Collating competitive insights and sharing industry best practices on topics such as creative campaigns, customer journeys, and lead generation tactics, among others
👩🏻💻 This is who you are
- Passion to learn about data-driven marketing
- Basic understanding of quantitative and qualitative market research techniques
- Knowledge of digital marketing fundamentals would be a big plus
- A resourceful self-starter
- You’re based in Singapore
🤝 Here’s what we offer
- Learning and mentoring from a team of innovative experts
- 3-month full-time paid internship with the possibility of an additional 3-month extension
- Flexible work both in our office (The Hive) and remotely
- Vibrant international team with a fun company culture
If you like this position, hit apply now! Tell us about your previous projects, and send us your CV or Linkedin profile at [email protected].