Hello, we are Meiro
In Meiro, through our product – a Customer Data Platform (CDP) – and thanks to years of our know-how, we solve the fragmentation of customer data for companies all over the world. CDP gives access to organized, clean, and stitched customer data from multiple data sources. The strength of CDP is its ability to integrate any data source in and out of CDP. The data are collected, consolidated, cleaned and ready to be used in other systems and tools.
Our headquarters is in Singapore with part of our team. The rest of us are based between Brno and Prague. You could find our clients in Australia, Southeast Asia, Central Europe, or Scandinavia.
Besides data, we are very good at creating communities. You might have heard about Shelovesdata.com. It’s Meiro’s nonprofit project which is teaching mostly women about data, digital marketing, engineering, and the world of new technologies.
For our Singapore team, we are looking for a Partner Sales Manager to help build and maintain our partnerships from all around the world, and establish and track business goals represented in the number of new clients generated for Meiro through that partnership. Ideally, a person with a permit to work in Singapore.
👩🏻💻 Who are we looking for?
- A person with a proactive sales drive and more than 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Possess presentation skills in addition to being adept at relationship-building, negotiation, and communication
- Being able to work independently towards goals, executing agreed partners strategy
- We need a colleague who will identify and develop new market opportunities for Meiro and will be able to learn our product to a level necessary to design a solution in dialogue with a prospective partners
- It is crucial for this role to be well organized and quick to learn new tools. We accept you to have an experience with CRM systems and a variety of online communication tools
- You will leverage and develop existing Partner relationships with Resellers, and market influencers to invest in promoting the Meiro CDP solution
📍What can you expect from this position?
- You will be working with the Head of Sales and will share responsibility for our revenue growth
- You’d be an active part of our sales process from lead generation, through scoping, up until business review with active clients
- You’d be building our partner network, creating win-win relationships that deliver value both to Meiro as well as to our partners
- You’d be pivotal in establishing Meiro’s presence in the region through your contacts and relationships
- Your key deliverables will be the number of active partners across SEA and Europe, the number of active, qualified leads gained directly and through partners, and the number of contracts signed
- You’ll be forecasting business growth, tracking and analyzing existing relationships with partners as well as identifying further areas of opportunity for growth
🔧 Your regular day might look like this
- You will collaborate with a diverse and distributed group of teammates across multiple time zones and locations
- Due to the nature of the increase of home offices, you’d be communicating with prospective partners online on various platforms as well as offline during business meetings
- Active communication with prospects and existing contacts will be a big part of your daily routine
- With the help of our sales team, you’d soon be able to handle demo calls and learn all technical aspects of CDP
- Every day, you will be reaching out to our potential partners, setting up our cooperation, organizing, training, motivating them, and helping them sell and expand their market presence
- You will closely work with our marketing team to engage the partners with marketing activities
🤝 What do we offer
- A great innovative team of experts, which will elevate your career
- Flexible remote job, but you can use our office in The Hive in Singapore
- Rapid career growth, self-realization, and education
- The international environment of our company & our client you’d be working with
- A good financial compensation based on your skills and experience¨
If you like this position, don’t be shy to try it! Tell us about your previous projects, send us your CV or Linkedin profile at [email protected].